Does your business makes you feel as completely happy
as the first ice cream cone you ever ate?
If not, we may be able to help you.
Strictly for the sake of discussion, what would a business have to be
to qualify as "first ice cream cone" good?
- It would have to be profitable
- a business that doesn't make money doesn't stay in business.
- It would have to
be repeatable. The product/service/process would have to be able
to happen (profitably) over and over.
- The business should be scalable.
Perhaps the biggest "killer" of small businesses is uncontrolled
- If your business can't expand profitably, sales growth will
destroy earnings as fast as that ice cream cone melts in Death Valley at noon on
the 4th of July.
At HBG, Inc., we are business people who have started,
developed and built companies.
- We have done the work, taken the risks, learned
many lessons and experienced the fulfillment that a successful business can
- We will analyze your situation and work with you to find a way for your
business to be profitable, repeatable and scalable.
- Perhaps most importantly, we
will be there as changes are implemented and new business practices are
Please contact us by email,
telephone or through
this site. Let us help you build a business that's even better than that
first ice cream cone.